Saturday, September 8, 2018

‘G.I. Joe’ Spin-off to Focus on Snake

'G.I. Joe' Spin-off to Focus on Snake Eyes; Here's Everything We Know – While this year will see the first Transformers spin-off, Bumblebee, hit theaters, another Hasbro-based movie series is set for its own offshoot. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Paramount is working on a Snake Eyes movie focused on the popular "Real American Hero" character from the military G.I. Joe brand. Previously, the action figure and cartoon property inspired two feature films, 2009'… http://ow.ly/ZX4J50hhzS3

 

copyright © 2018



from 'G.I. Joe' Spin-off to Focus on Snake
via 'G.I. Joe' Spin-off to Focus on Snake September 08, 2018 at 08:43PM
RSS Feed

Regional Justice Center, Las Vegas Nevada Consumer Credit Counseling Service


Unsubscribe from these notifications or sign in to manage your Email Applets.

IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.