Thursday, September 13, 2018

‘I thought the last place that he would die would be in Yosemite’: Best friends and master climbers fall to their deaths while scaling El Capitan


When it came to climbing, Jason Wells and Tim Klein were in a league of their own. The duo, friends and climbing partners since their early 20s, would often scale Yosemite National Park's famous El Capitan twice in the same weekend – a climb that takes even skilled climbers several days to complet…

 

copyright © 2018



from 'I thought the last place that he would die would be in Yosemite': Best friends and master climbers fall to their deaths while scaling El Capitan
via 'I thought the last place that he would die would be in Yosemite': Best friends and master climbers fall to their deaths while scaling El Capitan September 13, 2018 at 12:22PM
RSS Feed

Regional Justice Center, Las Vegas Nevada Consumer Credit Counseling Service


Unsubscribe from these notifications or sign in to manage your Email Applets.

IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.